I am very dissapointed with the information that was given by Haverty in Dallas Texas

I was told guardsman protection is the best.ut gies with you

I asked them several times will it cover outside US in Canada where i am from

They assured absolutely i even asked what happens if they cannot fix a furniture Haverty rep said its between Guardsman and Haverty they will take care of you and not to worry at all it their headache.

Now in Canada two chairs chipped due to poor quality of the furniture i spoke with guardsman several times they said if it was in texas they could replace the chair but me being in Canada unfortunately they cannot do nothing.

So i paid for guardsman but sadly couldn't use in Canada at all. i had two occassions they couldnt fix my dinning chairs.

They then told me they will credit my package rhat i had paid which made sense.

But when i received tge cheque the paid me canadian $$ that was not what i paid or not even equivalent to the US currency i made gor example if i paid $450 us currency they paid 450 Canadian

I am very upset because i paid in US dollars but they said they can only pay in canadian dollars which is not acceptable

All i was askibg to reimburse me what i paid i asked to dpeak to the manager they said someone would call me aroubd june 28th i never got a call i called agaim they gave me a number which led to no where wrong number i then got a msg left apologizing that was a wrong number they gave me but said some one woukd call me its now Augut 27th another month gone by wuth no call from Guardsman

Pkease think before taking them iGuardsman i too thought that i wouldn't believe in any reviews that is said online

If yiu arr moving away from US please donot take this company i honestly regret investing in this company that doesnt care a bit

Every time i call it takes some times 45 mins to speak to a rep so if you really think about it they are either short staff or some many customers like me ate not happy.

They didnt have the decency to call me after callong them three times

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardsman Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Guardsman Pros: Great if in that place.

Guardsman Cons: Not reliable you never get a call even if they sau.

Comments