I purchased a 7seater sectional from Connelly's Furniture and I called Guardsmen and Informed them that recliners release pull is broke and the motor of another one has gone out. They have all my info sent over from the company, they see I purchased the extended plan and say they can't do anything until.i give them a receipt.

That should have been sent over by the company as well. They dropped the ball why do you need that to proceed, it shows date of purchase but u need to know how much I paid for the couch....really that's a lie. I get hung up on and when o requested a manager all of a sudden the phone is on hold no one comes back, or they say manager not calling me back we will call you no answer. This is the worst company to do business with NO PROTECTION,JUST PROBLEMS.

I WISH I HAD READ REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING, i spent over 3,000, and you cant help me. I will be talking to an attorney cause this is definitely a RIP off. I have a 5yesr plan I believe they are waiting until it expires. Can I pls get some help in resolving this its just not fair spending hard earned money and treated like we dont matter someone needs to look at this and STOP IGNORING THIS.

IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO TO THE NEWS BEFORE ITS LOOKED AT.

IM IN THE PROCESS OF BRINGING LIGHT IN THE NEWS MEDIA ABOUT THIS....ITS A GIMMICK. You'll sit and dont help people like us venting is still not fixing the problem nor helping with the cost of repairs we have prepaid for.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase a piece of gum from this company.

Location: San Leandro, California