I called Guardsman to repair a love seat I had bought at Ashley Furniture 8 months ago.Ashley referred me to Guardsman and after explaining my problem the told me I waited more than 5 days to report the defect.

Well I guess I should have told them I was emotionally drained because I just got back from a funeral in NY of my 5 year old niece who died from a brainstem tumor.

Why the *** did I spend my hard earned money for a 5 year warranty for rips and tears if I knew they would not honor their contract.As far as I am concerned stay away from Guardian they are crooks and Ashley does not keep the promises they give you in the showroom.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of guardsman protection plan from Guardsman. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments