This company is a scam! They will put you through bunch of hoops to jump and at the end they will not repair the furniture.

I purchased a whole bunch of furniture when I moved into my new house and purchased the 5-year protection plan. Since then, I have had two claims which have been declined. One due to the fact that I submitted the pictures of the damage passed the allowed five days. Therefore my claim was declined! Time sensitivity is through the roof! The second claim, has not been looked after and they just ask me for more information. They have been taking their time and I am not convinced I am in it for the long run.

I am so frustrated that I don't even want to waist any more time thinking about them. Someone needs to stop this scam! Don't waist your money!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guardsman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guardsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Guardsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments