Called regarding a mark on leather sofa that I have no idea how it was created - mentioned the word scuff but for all I know something may have stained the leather.Claim was immediately dismissed as I used the word scuff - attempts to get rep to look at the issue were dismissed.

Was told by Lisa (yes - must be the 'Lisa') to send pictures - find it difficult to understand how you determine if something is a stain or whatever by a picture.

For the money I spent on the policy you'd think they would have the decency to send a tech to review the problem. If it is a scuff, as they claim they are a repair company you'd think they could recommend a product to repair if indeed it is.

Cannot believe Ethan Allen pushes this service on clients - its a scam.Don't buy this service !!!!!

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1226540

We purchased a couch from Mealey'a Furniture - bought the Guardsman and like everyone else, got played by these jack wagons.They are intentionally stalling a repair to our reclining couch and canceled the appointment it took me 5 weeks to get.

Now I'm sure I will have to wait another 5 weeks and then it won't be fixed properly.

Disgraceful- hoping to find a class action to jump on here.Anyone know of any?