Don't waste your money buying this "protection." We had two small stains on our couch which they would not fix because the "shadows in the photo made it appear to be stained all over." Would not let me submit addtional photos to prove otherwise and wouldn't bother coming to our home to see for themselves.Definitely wouldn't buy this service again and wouldn't buy a couch from Jennifer's again either.

These stains occured on the same day from pet urine which is supposedly covered under their protection plan.I've seen nothing but bad reviews since starting this submission process with them and now I understand why.

Review about: Guardsman Protection Plan.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman - Buyer Beware!!!! Guardsman "Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something..." Read more Guardsman - Total Scam Guardsman "I was able to remove a stain with their product, but their product left a big ring and now they refuse to fix it. Don't ever pay extra for..." Read more Guardsman - HORRIBLE COMPANY Guardsman "WONT LIVE UP TO THE WARRANTY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY GIVE ONCE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER SO THAT THEY WONT HAVE TO COMPLY WITH THE WARRANTY I DONT EVER WRITE REVIEW,..." Read more Guardsman - DID exactly what I was suppose TO do and was STILL DENIED Guardsman "Just got off the phone with Guardsman -do not buy this furniture warranty... bought living room set from Jennifer Convertible - the seams in the arms of sofa, loveseat and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more