I purchased the guardsman warranty because my salesman told me it covers anything that happens with my sofa.Well I recently submitted 2 claims issues and after many weeks of waiting both claims were denied they said issues were not covered according to the policy.

So I strongly encourage you to save your money.

I paid $250 for a useless warranty.If you still are thinking of getting it read the entire policy every last word they have very strict guidelines and exclusions so in my opinion it's a waste of money, basically just a way for them to deny your claim.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guardsman. The most disappointing about guardsman protection plan from Guardsman was unwilling to resolve issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guardsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Guardsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments