Style and Design

I was able to remove a stain with their product, but their product left a big ring and now they refuse to fix it.Don't ever pay extra for this service and just hire someone or use Folex instead.

A bird flew into my house took a *** on my chair and because the bird was not a pet of mine, it is not covered.

However if one of my pet chickens came into my house and took what I am sure would have been a much larger *** it would have been covered.Total joke and all the people I spoke with were incredibly rude.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of guardsman protection plan from Guardsman and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1600 and wants Guardsman to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was excuses, misleading, too complicated and warranty. Author liked the most very dissatisfied. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments