100% full Not resolved

I was able to remove a stain with their product, but their product left a big ring and now they refuse to fix it.Don't ever pay extra for this service and just hire someone or use Folex instead.

Related: GUARDSMAN FAILURE

A bird flew into my house took a *** on my chair and because the bird was not a pet of mine, it is not covered.

However if one of my pet chickens came into my house and took what I am sure would have been a much larger *** it would have been covered.Total joke and all the people I spoke with were incredibly rude.

Review about: 3 Year Furniture Protection Plan.

I liked: Very dissatisfied.

I didn't like: Excuses, Horrible customer service, Misleading, Too complicated, Warranty, Approach, Bad customer service, Scam, No directions on product.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Guardsman Protection Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.