I bought a sofa , wing back chair and rocker chair had them all protected and it's like the material attaches to spills and stains it suppose to be able to be wiped off. JOKE I called them filed a claim waited so long no response I called them said they never received it I sent them a copy then they sent me a message that the time limit was up.

Had to write a letter to a review team still no response. My furniture is only about 2 years old and it looks like it's been here for 20 years. I even kept it covered for w long time with a sofa cover This company is the worst rip off I have ever dealt with.

I had the dealer come to my house twice and shave it and take pictures of it they told me I had to contact guardsman. I had to go to the store get photo copies of my purchase order and file 3 different forms of complaint and mail it not only once but twice and to this day no response and no action But I will probably never use this company again and I will tell everyone I know about their waste of money using this company.

Review about: Guardsman Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments