I have two adjustable bed bases that were covered by Guardsman. Guardsman sent technicians repair my bases, but the technicians were incompetent.

They did not repair my bases and as a bonus damaged my mattress. However, more important than Guardsmans incompetent technicians is Guardsmans thoroughly disgusting use of Covid as an excuse to make more money by firing their customer service employees. I have written this review while being on hold for over an hour and a half waiting for customer service to answer, and Im still on hold. I will see how many websites on which I can publish this review while waiting on hold for Guardsman customer service to answer.

It is my individual, personal, subjective belief that I was ripped off by this company. Therefore, it is my individual, personal, subjective opinion and belief, that the company is incompetent, dishonest, and/or unethical. The foregoing review solely provides my individual, personal, subjective opinions, beliefs, and interpretations.

Any individuals who may view this review, or any part thereof, should examine the facts and issues for themselves and form their own individual, personal opinions, beliefs, and interpretations. personal opinions, beliefs, and interpretations.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Monterey, California