We purchased a reclining sofa 1 year ago, with a 5 year warranty through Guardsman.

The right side recliner failed to wok about 2 months ago, and we called to get it fixed. We were sent to the Guardsman web page, and were old to fill out the service application.

We tried, but, the page was not working correctly. We called multiple times to get assistance, but were stonewalled each time. We finally were sent a paper application by mail which we returned promptly. After another 10 days, we called to see if they had relieved the application.

They told my wife NO, it hadn't arrived yet. I called back, and stated I was going to file a complaint with a consumer agency, and magically, they fount the application. They proceeded to say they were behind on processing service requests, and they would e-mail us in another 7-10 business days. It was at that point we contacted the store we purchased this from, and they said they could send a repairman over, at a cost of 200 for the 1st hour and parts were separate.

My wife agreed, but, we received an e-mail from this company the next day asking about satisfaction... I gave them the whole 9 yards, and we received another e-mail the next day, waiving any charges.

It has been almost a month and we still never heard back from Guardsman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardsman Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20, 2016.

Comments