Winston, Georgia

I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair.I submitted a claim for tears in both headrests.

Related: Guardsman furniture care

I was told by a guardsman rep. That a tech would come to our house and inspect/ fix the damage. A few days later I received an email stating that our problem was a peeling problem and not covered, site unseen. I knew that I was being taken for a ride at this point..

After four emails, sendings pictures and two more phone calls(both placed on hold for over 25 minutes and one with an extremely rude and sarcastic representative, I was told that it was what was first described. Peeling. Please see photo.

I usually don't post items but I would warn not to buy this

Product from this company I have also been ignored by Ashley at this point.Hope to hear from them since guardsman suggest it is a manufacturing issue

Review about: Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Guardsman Protection Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman and furniture protection plans like it are scams. Most respectable furniture stores do not sell these programs because as an after market purchase the plans do not follow through with warranty claims. Their is always a issue or clause toget the out of any responsibility.