Review about Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan from Winston, Georgia

101 of 421 Guardsman reviews

I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair.I submitted a claim for tears in both headrests.

I was told by a guardsman rep. That a tech would come to our house and inspect/ fix the damage. A few days later I received an email stating that our problem was a peeling problem and not covered, site unseen. I knew that I was being taken for a ride at this point..

After four emails, sendings pictures and two more phone calls(both placed on hold for over 25 minutes and one with an extremely rude and sarcastic representative, I was told that it was what was first described. Peeling. Please see photo.

I usually don't post items but I would warn not to buy this

Product from this company I have also been ignored by Ashley at this point.Hope to hear from them since guardsman suggest it is a manufacturing issue

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #741627 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guardsman? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
101 of 421 Guardsman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166117

Guardsman and furniture protection plans like it are scams. Most respectable furniture stores do not sell these programs because as an after market purchase the plans do not follow through with warranty claims. Their is always a issue or clause toget the out of any responsibility.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.