Update by user Oct 14

warranty company is located @ PO Box 88010 Grand Rapids Mi. 49518

Original review posted by user Oct 14

my husband called and requested to have someone come to our home and check our furniture for bad workmanship. we paid a lot of money for the living room set we bought and it is literally falling apart by itself!

we asked guardsman to send someone out to check the sofa because the springs started to protrude from the back of the chair which is barely used. they asked for information that they already have on file and requested it be returned within a specified time, however, I was hospitalized and was not available during that time period, so my husband called and explained the problem and was told that they would send someone out do to extenuating circumstances and to date, no one has been sent out to investigate the problem.

Since our bill has been paid in full, they could care less about trying to correct the problem. today I am requesting this be taken care of asap so no legal action will be neccessary

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Chair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replace living room sofa or replace whole set.

Guardsman Pros: Only want to receive money.

Guardsman Cons: Selling defective merchandise.

Comments