Style and Design

I paid over $500 for my furniture's protection plan that is supposed to cover everything not matter what or how it happened to it, even if the damage is purposely done. After 2 years I had damages to my furniture due to the remodeling that I had.

I claimed it and they kept telling me there are some documents missing. I kept in contact with them even when I went out of states for a month to make sure the time limited that they have is met. but after 3 month key emailed me that they won't be able to fix my furniture because "plan was not met as outlined" my terms and conditioned documents, and that's because it is more than 30days time limited. They have a very poor customer service and they are careless.

They don’t even bother calling back or even emailing you letting know if they need something else or there are any document missing; they only wait for your call. They are very careless.

Even the manager are not useful at all and you cannot reach then anyhow but leaving a voice and wait for 48 hours for thier call back. I highly recommend NOT doing business with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: fix all my furniture as it was supposed to from the beggining.

I didn't like: Too complicated, Failure to live up to warranty, Worst decision ever made when purchasing plans, Bad customer service, Misleading.

Comments