first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone,
- we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or replace it,
- they sent an application to fill it out with the pictures of the bed, we already did, and they called us again and said " we received your application and we gonna send someone to write a report " all of this and the bed sill broken
and after 2 weeks the guy came and wrote the report,
- after this they sent us an email and say, " we gonna replace this part with a new one, but we have to orde it from china, so i'll have to wait !!!!!
- after one more *** they called us again and say " sorry we didn't find your part, and we not able to buy another one for you because your bed is old, so you have 2 option 1- take $55 dollars 2- take $140 dollars ashley credit stor and deal with with ashley, and off course we didn't find anything with this price and the bed still broken
your gonna lose your money if you buy this most worst Furniture Protection, not recommended for anyone
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."