first of all, not recommended guardsman for anyone,
- we bought Guardsman Furniture Protection 5/Y from ashley, 1 month ago our bed is broken, we called Guardsman to fix it or replace it,
- they sent an application to fill it out with the pictures of the bed, we already did, and they called us again and said " we received your application and we gonna send someone to write a report " all of this and the bed sill broken
and after 2 weeks the guy came and wrote the report,
- after this they sent us an email and say, " we gonna replace this part with a new one, but we have to orde it from china, so i'll have to wait !!!!!
- after one more *** they called us again and say " sorry we didn't find your part, and we not able to buy another one for you because your bed is old, so you have 2 option 1- take $55 dollars 2- take $140 dollars ashley credit stor and deal with with ashley, and off course we didn't find anything with this price and the bed still broken
your gonna lose your money if you buy this most worst Furniture Protection, not recommended for anyone
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."
- "Ive only had my vehicle for 6 months and the radiator has gone bad twice AND the motor replaced. In the service shop AGAIN due to yet another radiator leak!!!..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."