I bought a Leather Sofa at ASHLEY furniture and I got Guardsman to protect it, but now that I need some repairs in the sofa they are refusing to do it.The worst protection plan for your furniture is GUARDSMAN.

Do not buy this plan. They really do not care for your things.

I will never use this company again.If you are about to buy anything from ASHLEY FURNITURE do not get GUARDSMANS protection plan for your furniture,bed or tables.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of guardsman protection plan from Guardsman. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Guardsman - HORRIBLE COMPANY Guardsman "WONT LIVE UP TO THE WARRANTY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY GIVE ONCE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER SO THAT THEY WONT HAVE TO COMPLY WITH THE WARRANTY I DONT EVER WRITE REVIEW,..." Read more Guardsman NO COVERAGE Guardsman "We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and..." Read more Guardsman - Leather set Guardsman "Bought 5 yr protection for my set , I have couple of problems which according to pamphlet is covered. When I submitted and sent photos with rulers next to issues,..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more