100% full Not resolved

Bought 5 yr protection for my set , I have couple of problems which according to pamphlet is covered.When I submitted and sent photos with rulers next to issues, I got email back stating that I had 5 days to submit my problems so I'm not covered.

They are a bull s____t business to *** people out of money while making you feel warm n cozy that you will be covered when time comes for their services. I for one will let my business contacts know about this sorry protection plan.

My leather sofa and love seat will not be fixed or repaired.Yes I am angry beyond word.

Dalia

This reviewer shared experience about "protection plan supplied" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Guardsman and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guardsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Guardsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman Worthless Protection plan Guardsman "Bought two leather chairs from Havertys at a cost of about $2500 and a Guardsman 5 year Gold Protection Plan for $299. Got some prescription medication I was using for..." Read more Ashley's furniture is covered by guardsman beware they lie to you Guardsman "When I bought the furniture it was covered by everything stains and rips burns . They have declined to fix anything because it is not covered and I bought the..." Read more Guardsman - Elite Furniture Protection Plan Review from Mocksville, North Carolina Guardsman "I bought this plan from Ashley Furniture and was told it covered accidents. Well I reported an accident which was caused by a child while having a party. I don't..." Read more Guardsman Protection Plan Review from Trenton, New Jersey Guardsman "Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days. Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more