Bought 5 yr protection for my set , I have couple of problems which according to pamphlet is covered.When I submitted and sent photos with rulers next to issues, I got email back stating that I had 5 days to submit my problems so I'm not covered.
They are a bull s____t business to *** people out of money while making you feel warm n cozy that you will be covered when time comes for their services. I for one will let my business contacts know about this sorry protection plan.
My leather sofa and love seat will not be fixed or repaired.Yes I am angry beyond word.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an expensive chair less than 5 years ago from ETHAN ALLEN. They encouraged us to purchase the GUARDSMAN WARRANTY that would enable us to get any stains..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Please do not get a warranty, it covers nothing. I called last year got denied, called this year got denied from a different incident with my leather couch. Ashley Furniture..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."