Bought 5 yr protection for my set , I have couple of problems which according to pamphlet is covered.When I submitted and sent photos with rulers next to issues, I got email back stating that I had 5 days to submit my problems so I'm not covered.

They are a bull s____t business to *** people out of money while making you feel warm n cozy that you will be covered when time comes for their services. I for one will let my business contacts know about this sorry protection plan.

My leather sofa and love seat will not be fixed or repaired.Yes I am angry beyond word.

Dalia

This reviewer shared experience about "protection plan supplied" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Guardsman and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guardsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Guardsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments