Gilbert, Arizona

As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture.When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through the ringer.

Related: Guardsman is a rip off!!!

After mailing in the claim request, I had to call at least 7 times to follow up. They even made me call the Mor store multiple times because the receipt wasn't itemized enough for their liking. I jumped through hoops for 7 weeks just to be told that they weren't coming to look at this mystery stain because I couldn't identify it. WHAT A CROCK!!!!!

I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I will even shop at Mor Furniture again.

Review about: Leather Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Guardsman Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

PissedSAHM

I regret buying that *** "protection" plan.Waste of money.

They have denied our claims twice.

They are nothing more than a scam company.:( :(

I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsman "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Guardsman - DID exactly what I was suppose TO do and was STILL DENIED Guardsman "Just got off the phone with Guardsman -do not buy this furniture warranty... bought living room set from Jennifer Convertible - the seams in the arms of sofa, loveseat and..." Read more Guardsman Furniture Plan - What a rip off - They cover nothing! Guardsman "I purchased a sofa, love seat, recliner and the Guardsman Furniture plan from Ashley Furniture in Ontario, Ohio in May of 2013. My sofa cushion got 2 small tears in..." Read more Guardsman - Guardian refuses to fix or replace covered item. Guardsman "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more