As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture.When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through the ringer.
After mailing in the claim request, I had to call at least 7 times to follow up. They even made me call the Mor store multiple times because the receipt wasn't itemized enough for their liking. I jumped through hoops for 7 weeks just to be told that they weren't coming to look at this mystery stain because I couldn't identify it. WHAT A CROCK!!!!!
I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I will even shop at Mor Furniture again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "I ordered a door mat, received the wrong item, emailed customer service w a picture - no response. Finally get in touch w the 800#, I'm told I have to..."