As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture.When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through the ringer.
After mailing in the claim request, I had to call at least 7 times to follow up. They even made me call the Mor store multiple times because the receipt wasn't itemized enough for their liking. I jumped through hoops for 7 weeks just to be told that they weren't coming to look at this mystery stain because I couldn't identify it. WHAT A CROCK!!!!!
I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I will even shop at Mor Furniture again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They..."
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."