As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture.When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through the ringer.
After mailing in the claim request, I had to call at least 7 times to follow up. They even made me call the Mor store multiple times because the receipt wasn't itemized enough for their liking. I jumped through hoops for 7 weeks just to be told that they weren't coming to look at this mystery stain because I couldn't identify it. WHAT A CROCK!!!!!
I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I will even shop at Mor Furniture again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I was sold a leather living room set back in 2009 with the 5 yr guardsman contract. 3 years after the sale, I found out it was bonded leather..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."