2.2
Style and Design

Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days.Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a while.

Also because another "LOOKED" like frayimg which they say isnt covered even tbough it wasnt frayi g and was cUswd by an action that is supposed to be covered.

I laod for a fice year protection plan and got one reoair out of it.What a waste of money.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Guardsman and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about guardsman protection plan from Guardsman was poor protection policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Guardsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Guardsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments