Guardsman Protection Plan Review from Trenton, New Jersey
Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days.Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a while.
Also because another "LOOKED" like frayimg which they say isnt covered even tbough it wasnt frayi g and was cUswd by an action that is supposed to be covered.
I laod for a fice year protection plan and got one reoair out of it.What a waste of money.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor protection policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an expensive chair less than 5 years ago from ETHAN ALLEN. They encouraged us to purchase the GUARDSMAN WARRANTY that would enable us to get any stains..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."