Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days.Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a while.
Also because another "LOOKED" like frayimg which they say isnt covered even tbough it wasnt frayi g and was cUswd by an action that is supposed to be covered.
I laod for a fice year protection plan and got one reoair out of it.What a waste of money.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor protection policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "I was sold a leather living room set back in 2009 with the 5 yr guardsman contract. 3 years after the sale, I found out it was bonded leather..."
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "I am so tired of receiving wraps that look like Helen Keller made it... Clearly no one has spent any time with the high school aged employees to teach them..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."