1.2
Style and Design

Please do not get a warranty, it covers nothing.I called last year got denied, called this year got denied from a different incident with my leather couch.

Ashley Furniture salesperson lied.Super misleading.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of guardsman protection plan. Guardsman needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guardsman protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guardsman.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman - Buyer Beware!!!! Guardsman "Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something..." Read more Guardsman - Guardian refuses to fix or replace covered item. Guardsman "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..." Read more Guardsman NO COVERAGE Guardsman "We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and..." Read more Guardsman Furniture Plan - What a rip off - They cover nothing! Guardsman "I purchased a sofa, love seat, recliner and the Guardsman Furniture plan from Ashley Furniture in Ontario, Ohio in May of 2013. My sofa cushion got 2 small tears in..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more