I was sold a leather living room set back in 2009 with the 5 yr guardsman contract.3 years after the sale, I found out it was bonded leather because it began to separate.
I called both Bob's and the Guardsman protection plan number. I was told "had I caused a rip with a screwdriver, it may be covered but not the de bonding". No matter what I said, they repeated the first answer as if they wanted me to say that.
What a waste of money for furniture and the protection plan...Never purchase anything that contains bonded leather, and read the fine print on all protection plans you buy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."