I was sold a leather living room set back in 2009 with the 5 yr guardsman contract.3 years after the sale, I found out it was bonded leather because it began to separate.
I called both Bob's and the Guardsman protection plan number. I was told "had I caused a rip with a screwdriver, it may be covered but not the de bonding". No matter what I said, they repeated the first answer as if they wanted me to say that.
What a waste of money for furniture and the protection plan...Never purchase anything that contains bonded leather, and read the fine print on all protection plans you buy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "We purchased an expensive chair less than 5 years ago from ETHAN ALLEN. They encouraged us to purchase the GUARDSMAN WARRANTY that would enable us to get any stains..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."