I was sold a leather living room set back in 2009 with the 5 yr guardsman contract.3 years after the sale, I found out it was bonded leather because it began to separate.
I called both Bob's and the Guardsman protection plan number. I was told "had I caused a rip with a screwdriver, it may be covered but not the de bonding". No matter what I said, they repeated the first answer as if they wanted me to say that.
What a waste of money for furniture and the protection plan...Never purchase anything that contains bonded leather, and read the fine print on all protection plans you buy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sofa, love seat, recliner and the Guardsman Furniture plan from Ashley Furniture in Ontario, Ohio in May of 2013. My sofa cushion got 2 small tears in..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."