1.2

We purchased an expensive chair less than 5 years ago from ETHAN ALLEN.They encouraged us to purchase the GUARDSMAN WARRANTY that would enable us to get any stains removed during the first 5 years.

Recently, I contacted GUARDSMAN - a lengthy process of almost 30 days - and requested a cleaning for spots. Because I had mistakenly put down the date range since our last cleaning, they said I had NOT notified them within 5 days of the spotting. (Never mind that they take almost a month to process the request). Because of that, despite a phone call to explain that I DID notify them within 5 days of spotting, they said they WOULD NOT come out and clean the furniture.

They said that because I signed off that the information provided was accurate, that I opted out because of the date I put down. Basically, THEY ARE WEASELING OUT OF THEIR GUARANTEE TO CLEAN THE CHAIR DURING THE COVERED PERIOD OF TIME, KNOWING THAT IF THEY WAIT JUST A BIT LONGER, MY COVERAGE WILL EXPIRE!

DISGRACEFUL!!!!!NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE FOR MY FURNITURE!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of guardsman protection plan from Guardsman and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty is too complicated and misleading, denied claim based on semantics, warranty is a scam and warranty is very limited. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments