New Holstein, Wisconsin

We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and tear, what a joke, even wrote the BBB and still no help, will never purchase any protection plans or extended warranties again, especially from guardsman, they are just out to get your money, stay away from them. Spent $4900 on the furniture and $ 239 on the plan, what a mistake.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor protection policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of guardsman protection plan. Guardsman needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guardsman protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guardsman.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Guardsman Protection Plan Review from Trenton, New Jersey Guardsman "Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days. Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a..." Read more Guardsman - Buyer Beware!!!! Guardsman "Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something..." Read more I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsman "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more