We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and tear, what a joke, even wrote the BBB and still no help, will never purchase any protection plans or extended warranties again, especially from guardsman, they are just out to get your money, stay away from them. Spent $4900 on the furniture and $ 239 on the plan, what a mistake.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor protection policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Guardsman Fabric Plus Protection Plan
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Bought 5 yr protection for my set , I have couple of problems which according to pamphlet is covered. When I submitted and sent photos with rulers next to issues,..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."