I was told when purchasing my furniture that Guardsman would repair or replace my furniture with no hassle. So far I've been denied replacement twice and have had less than acceptable repair. The repair company that was sent by Guardsman could not make a repair and I was told that company would report to Guardsman that a repair could not be made. Since the repair company was out I haven't heard from Guardsman or the repair company since. This was 8 months ago.

Another piece of furniture that has wood damage and a broken door was denied when I reported it in a timely manner for repair. I later tried to report it for replacement and was denied because it was too long out of time from initial damage. It seems to me that Guardsman is good at finding ways to not uphold a warranty.

The end result is you are left with a difficult to contact company that doesn't want to honor your claim and will run around upholding the warranty in any way possible.

Guardsman warranty company is a scam. I don't suggest anyone ever believe that it is something worth purchasing because the time and effort it takes to even speak with someone is ridiculous.

I didn't like: Warranty misleading, Failed to honor repair.

Comments