Style and Design

Guardsman is refusing to honor its warrant on our 5 yr protection plan stating we should've known better than to but the particular sofas we bought because they are material and would stain.In an email they clearly state that food and beverages stains are not covered despite being told upon purchase that all food and beverage, grease, blood etc stains are covered.

The gold plan is supposed to cover our furniture that we purchased from Havertys in Murfreesboro, TN for 5 years. It's been 3. Our sofa has water rings all over it. Stains don't come out.

Liquids do not roll off of them as touted during the sales pitch. This is false advertising!! We were ripped off. The Guardsman reps were extremely rude and condescending.

Do not purchase!!!!Buyer beware!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of guardsman gold furniture protection plan from Guardsman and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments