Guardsman is refusing to honor its warrant on our 5 yr protection plan stating we should've known better than to but the particular sofas we bought because they are material and would stain.In an email they clearly state that food and beverages stains are not covered despite being told upon purchase that all food and beverage, grease, blood etc stains are covered.
The gold plan is supposed to cover our furniture that we purchased from Havertys in Murfreesboro, TN for 5 years. It's been 3. Our sofa has water rings all over it. Stains don't come out.
Liquids do not roll off of them as touted during the sales pitch. This is false advertising!! We were ripped off. The Guardsman reps were extremely rude and condescending.
Do not purchase!!!!Buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."