Guardsman is refusing to honor its warrant on our 5 yr protection plan stating we should've known better than to but the particular sofas we bought because they are material and would stain.In an email they clearly state that food and beverages stains are not covered despite being told upon purchase that all food and beverage, grease, blood etc stains are covered.
The gold plan is supposed to cover our furniture that we purchased from Havertys in Murfreesboro, TN for 5 years. It's been 3. Our sofa has water rings all over it. Stains don't come out.
Liquids do not roll off of them as touted during the sales pitch. This is false advertising!! We were ripped off. The Guardsman reps were extremely rude and condescending.
Do not purchase!!!!Buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Just got off the phone with Guardsman -do not buy this furniture warranty... bought living room set from Jennifer Convertible - the seams in the arms of sofa, loveseat and..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."