Guardsman is refusing to honor its warrant on our 5 yr protection plan stating we should've known better than to but the particular sofas we bought because they are material and would stain.In an email they clearly state that food and beverages stains are not covered despite being told upon purchase that all food and beverage, grease, blood etc stains are covered.
The gold plan is supposed to cover our furniture that we purchased from Havertys in Murfreesboro, TN for 5 years. It's been 3. Our sofa has water rings all over it. Stains don't come out.
Liquids do not roll off of them as touted during the sales pitch. This is false advertising!! We were ripped off. The Guardsman reps were extremely rude and condescending.
Do not purchase!!!!Buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and..."
- "I submitted 3 related claims online. It has been 3 weeks and my new furniture is missing a LEG. I have confirmed by phone Guardsman is processing these but..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."