I purchased a sofa, love seat, recliner and the Guardsman Furniture plan from Ashley Furniture in Ontario, Ohio in May of 2013.My sofa cushion got 2 small tears in the middle cushion, 1 about a half or more from the seam and 1 near the middle front clearly away from any seam.
I submitted a claim with photos and all the required paperwork and even had a service tech come and take pictures. I was just told that the tears were not covered. I read the information that I was given on what was and wasn't covered prior to submitting my claim only to have it denied! The plan clearly stated that the rips in the fabric were covered when due to a specific incident.
This protection plan covers NOTHING! It is the biggest rip off on the market today! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Ohio Attorney Generals Office. If there is anyone filing a lawsuit against this corrupt company please contact me so I can join as well.
I have detailed records of my purchase and each time I have contacted Guardsman.If Guardsman isn't going cover anything then refund my money!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."
- "I bought this plan from Ashley Furniture and was told it covered accidents. Well I reported an accident which was caused by a child while having a party. I don't..."
- "I recently bought Kraft miracle whip at Walmart on Britton Parkway which is down the road from my place I get home and start to use it I see the..."
- "We ordered the grand ballaster table for our dining room after the first table we ordered from them (17th Century French Montasery) arrived in horrible shape (massive scuff down the..."
- "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."