Style and Design

I bought this plan from Ashley Furniture and was told it covered accidents.Well I reported an accident which was caused by a child while having a party.

I don't know exactly what happened I dont know if there was a cut or spill which stained the furniture in these areas but it first appeared stained and whatever it was caused it to appear this was within a couple days which I reported and now the condition has worsen. Now after waiting fir your company to send someone out for over 30 dsys, which noone showed up, Im being told my claim is not covered. I followed your instructions but your company is not doing what the claim promise! This will not end here.

I will contact better business bereau to report this.My claim no is 11516688

This person wrote the review because of not as described of guardsman elite furniture protection plan from Guardsman and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Really?just popped up like that huh?

I have 30 years in the furniture service industry, I can tell you youre full of you know what. MAYBE if the child spilled nail polish remover or paint thinner all over the thing.

But what you have is a reaction to body ph which has caused the top layer (toner coat) to peel.common on lesser quality finished leather.