I purchased the 5 year guardsman gold plan on April 2014, I have made several claims, the $1300 furniture I purchased, has had claims on all items.coffee table, recliner glider sofa and love love seat, guardsman would not fix the fabric that is just peeling off the so call leather for an unknown reason, I live alone with very little traffic in my house and there is no reason this furniture should look like it's 99 years old.

I put a claim on the coffee table the could not replace it they just bought it back the sofa as well. Now the sofa was fix in July or August, but the just tack it up because 2 months later, the middle section of the sofa came BACK a loose form the sofa, I filed a claim in September 2017, mailed the claim form on October 1st, been out of the county and in a car accident and some more stuff since then. I called today to ask why no one contact me, after HOLDING ON THE PHONE FOR 15 MIN, THEY TRANSFERED ME TO HOLD FOR ANOTHER 20 MIN. REALLY??, FOR them to tell me that they received the form late, and will not honor it, that is a bunch of bull ***, that form should have got to them in plenty of time, and it was a problem that they never fixed the first time around.

Then she gave me a bull *** email address for consideration. wwwguardsmanreconsideration@valspar.com which came back no such email address. I feel this warranty is fake and not worth the money you pay for it. I fell I deserve a FULL REFUND that I paid for this plan, because you all don't bag up anything and the *** people you send all over the state is shade tree workers and don't really know what they are doing.

And if I don't get a refund of my plan or my furniture repaired , No threat but a Promise, I will make sure social media and everyone else knows that this is a bogus warranty for sure.and thank you for absolutely nothing

Review about: Guardsman Gold Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Rep didnt let me talk to supervisor after holding for 35 min.

Comments