Not only will they find a way to not cover your repair (Legally or otherwise) their claim process is a nightmare. This is how it goes .

1. Go online and file a claim (My agreement # was not accepted and after 20 minutes on hold they said it was because I had a "partial" registration. They said they fixed it but it still didn't work. 2.

After this you file the online claim and then MAIL them a signed form. YES MAIL! 3. 7-10 days after they receive the claim they process it (YES 7-10 days AFTER it gets there in the mail!) IS this 1965?

4. They take their sweet time to decide if they're going to have a tech contact you. 5. Some significant time later the tech decides he's bored enough to contact you.

6. They come out and find a way to deny said claim for some ludicrous reason. In my case I have a cushion which is bulging UP, if it was wear I would assume it'd sag down like every other couch would. My 3 year old low wear couch apparently denies physics.

Bear in mind we have a 2 adult household w/ no kids.

These very expensive couches have been taken care of well. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Review about: Guardsman Claim.

Comments