DO NOT BUY THEIR PLANS!

HORRIBLE COMPANY! HORRIBLE COUSTOMER SERVICE!

It's in caps because that's how horrible my both experiences were with them. Usually I don't write reviews for companies but this one was so bad that it cringes to my skin. So we purchased two bedroom set, living room set and dining set. We spend around 1500 bucks just on the guardsman policy. First instance: My recliner leather couch started ripping from everywhere. Guardsman said that it's not covered though it's written on the plan that seam ripping is covered still they denied my claim. Second Instance: My coffee table showed heat mark in the middle of it, guardsman technician came and told us it is heat mark and started treating it with 4-5 chemical & buffed it and left as it was untreatable. So my table is more horrible looking than before due to all the buffing. Guardsman acknowledge on the email that it is heat mark but sent me denial email stating it is not covered. I called and stated their plan to them, on which they said it's a moisture mark and not covered. They lied on my face and told me it's them to decide for the claim. When I asked them to share the technician report they told me they can’t do that. So their technician toll us it’s a heat mark and sent a report stating moisture or it’s just Guardsman who decided to deny the claim and change it to moisture mark as it is not covered?

So now I have a ripped leather coach and coarser table than before because of that technician buffing and both claims are denied. Simple waste of 1500 bucks and peace of mind.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan.

Guardsman Cons: No customer service, Did not honor the service i purchased, Rude and unrealistic time requirements, Misrepresents coverage, Warranty.

• Supposed furniture protection

Comments

I agree

h.kitchener

When will consumers learn to NOT pay money for all those extra warranties, etc. for just about everything?

If you really spent $1500 just on the Guardsman policy, you were scammed and badly.

Now you know. This is how we learn.

Guardsman Reviews