137 views
Verified Reviewer

"the required timeframe for damage was not met" That was their response to our claim..

Exactly how quick do you have to report the damage? One second?

Five seconds? Because we made the claim the very next day during BUSINESS HOURS and they denied our claim due to the time frame not being met? Are they serious??

We purchased the furniture through Marksons Furniture in Rochester, New York. They sold us this insurance plan therefore they are partly responsible.

I'm not done fighting this anymore than I will remain quiet.

I do not like when Corporations/Businesses RIP OFF American consumers. If I can't win, then I will do my best to persuade people from buying their services.

Note:

Noticed below asking for proof, I can get proof but I'm thinking consumers will take my word for it since I don't make it a habit to waste my time making false claims about businesses.

I'm a proud American and would never make false claims to hurt any business that didn't have it coming to them. This one does..!

User's recommendation: Stay away from Guardsman Furniture Care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardsman Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: FIX or REPLACE.

Comments