I truly hope anybody purchasing new furniture reads all the complaints against Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan BEFORE they are emotionally invested in their new furniture and feel compelled to "protect" their investment with Guardsman Protection Service.

I purchased my furniture almost three years ago; it was a big investment for us.

I vacuum it weekly and take good care of my furniture. On Christmas Day 2012, I believe, my niece wearing her new boots, left behind stains on the skirt of my sofa. I called Guardsman, completed the internet requirements, mailed in the other paperwork, only to be declined. Today I spoke to three people and was told that stain was NOT covered under my agreement.

However, you purchase the protection program before really knowing what is covered. It was not a liquid, pen, or human stain. They recommend I go to their website and contact a furniture cleaner they have listed, however, the cleaning would be at my expense. In the end, Patrick, one of the "big wigs" offered to send me some products to clean the stains myself.

I asked for a refund, but of course, they do not issue refunds.

After I had purchased the agreement, I noticed online all the complaints. PLEASE TAKE THE COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY.

SAFE YOURSELF $$.The Guardsman protection program is also included in the tax you pay on your furniture purchase.

Review about: Guardsman Protection Plan.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments