Guardsman - DID exactly what I was suppose TO do and was STILL DENIED

20 of 421 Guardsman reviews

Just got off the phone with Guardsman -do not buy this furniture warranty...bought living room set from Jennifer Convertible - the seams in the arms of sofa, loveseat and chair ripped to the point of the stuffing coming out..

I took the pictures of the Damage then they asked for a pic. of the overall piece.. I did this HOWEVER my claim was DENIED not Because of the ripped seams THAT IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY... BUT BECAUSE OF MY OVERALL PIC.

which shows the TERRIBLE CONDITION of all three pieces (the bounded leather coming off all 3 pieces)... HOWEVER I DID NOT MENTION THIS AT ALL ON MY CLIAIMS ONLY THAT SEAMS WERE RIPPED WITH STUFFING COMING OUT..

SO I was denied because of OVERALL PIC AND NOT FOR THE DAMAGE ITSELF......I AM BRINGING MY COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISOR..MY BEEF IS THAT I DID NOT CLAIM "THE CONDIITION OF THE OVERALL FURNITURE, BUT OF THE RIPS ONLY" I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE BASING IT ON OVERALL PIC..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #932175

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Guardsman? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
20 of 421 Guardsman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06 #1223473 Peterborough, England, United Kingdom

Another rip off company guardsman thank you for the warning I was about too spend £7,562 on 13 piece furniture and delivery charges I just cancelled my online order I buy elsewhere from a honest and loyal and trusting company not the way they treated you with honey pot traps and tricks asking for pic then lying and avoiding you and ignoring you and refusing your rights and obligations and freedom and warranty has kept me safe with my money thank you for your warning this report reminds me of the nazi's tricking children typically disgusting and disloyal and definitely dishonest

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Guardsman. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Guardsman.
Filing a new complaint about
×