Just got off the phone with Guardsman -do not buy this furniture warranty...bought living room set from Jennifer Convertible - the seams in the arms of sofa, loveseat and chair ripped to the point of the stuffing coming out..

I took the pictures of the Damage then they asked for a pic. of the overall piece.. I did this HOWEVER my claim was DENIED not Because of the ripped seams THAT IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY... BUT BECAUSE OF MY OVERALL PIC.

which shows the TERRIBLE CONDITION of all three pieces (the bounded leather coming off all 3 pieces)... HOWEVER I DID NOT MENTION THIS AT ALL ON MY CLIAIMS ONLY THAT SEAMS WERE RIPPED WITH STUFFING COMING OUT..

SO I was denied because of OVERALL PIC AND NOT FOR THE DAMAGE ITSELF......I AM BRINGING MY COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISOR..MY BEEF IS THAT I DID NOT CLAIM "THE CONDIITION OF THE OVERALL FURNITURE, BUT OF THE RIPS ONLY" I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE BASING IT ON OVERALL PIC..

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of guardsman claim from Guardsman and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Peterborough, England, United Kingdom #1223473

Another rip off company guardsman thank you for the warning I was about too spend £7,562 on 13 piece furniture and delivery charges I just cancelled my online order I buy elsewhere from a honest and loyal and trusting company not the way they treated you with honey pot traps and tricks asking for pic then lying and avoiding you and ignoring you and refusing your rights and obligations and freedom and warranty has kept me safe with my money thank you for your warning this report reminds me of the nazi's tricking children typically disgusting and disloyal and definitely dishonest