Style and Design

I’ve been dealing with Guardsman since the beginning of the 2018 year. When I called initially they stated they were backed up due to holidays when I submitted my claim. I waited no response. I reached back they're said backed up and they’ll get back to me. (They never got back to me.) I then try back again a week later, they then tell me that the furniture company “Jerome’s” did not send the sales receipt. (Never advising me on a 10-day) even though I got everything to them.

I reach out to Jerome’s, they sent a copy. I called to double check. Guardsman tells me still no copy. At this point I’m getting frustrated with it all. I call Jerome’s and speak to the manager directly they sent me a copy of what they sent to them.

Now this has gone on for months. The issue is my mechanical recycling couch is not closing. So they stated they denied due to how long it took. I stated, it was Guardsman who prolonged it.

In the first claim I listed I didn’t know what was wrong with the couch it was opening and closing on both sides but one was stuck in the reclining position. So the issue was originally one side, long story short once I was told by the supervisor “Jordan” I can file a new claim if it was not existing issue from previous claim that mind you was DENIED.

I said, first claim was their fault. Secondly I mentioned, I did not know what was wrong with the couch. The other side was working at that time but not properly. Now with the second claim, I put down that I notice the cord from the couch to the wall has a splice or cut from the metal of couch pressing on it. (So this is technically a new claim a new issue)

They never reached back to me so I called today spoke to Daniella and she refused to let me speak to the supervisor “Jordan”

We got disconnected I called back on a 3-way call with my husband I adviced her he is Hard Of Hearing wearing hearing aids and needs the call recorded and she said they cannot allow anyone but them to record the calls. They hung up on me.

I’ve spoken to Rachel, Daniella, Jordan, and the worst customer service by far was Jenny.

I would like to get a lawyer immediately and or take action with a class action suit. My husband paid them for this warranty and they refuse to honor it. And they are finding any loop hole or corruption they can do without fulfilling there warranty.

Comments