Style and Design

This company is an absolute joke.Complete waste of money.

my 2 year old drew with an ink pen on my sofa cushion (something explicitly covered in my warranty that I purchased). I go to file a claim, which I then find out can only be done through SNAIL MAIL, in 2016. First they have to mail you a claim which you then fill out and mail back to them. They could not see the full address of the store where I made the purchase on the receipt I sent in, so they requested a new one.

problem is now it has been almost 30 days since I first reported the incident, which would void my claim. The hold times on the phones are outrageous, and the people are absolutely unwilling to help in any way shape or form. EVEN THOUGH THEY CLEARLY KNOW THEY EXACT ADDRESS OF WHERE I MADE THE PURCHASE, since to begin every single conversation they ask me, you made your purchase at "such and such" place correct? Such a joke.

I will never ever ever use this company again.

what a sorry excuse for a business.pathetic.

This person wrote the review guardsman gold furniture protection plan from Guardsman. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Guardsman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Guardsman for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments