Guardsman Customer Service
- (800) 253-3957
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Guardsman is a business unit of The Valspar Corporation. Guardsman was founded in 1915 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has been a leader in the furniture protection industry ever since. The company pioneered the development of retailer-applied fabric protection under the trade name Fabri-Coate. Guardsman sells furniture protection plans in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Selection of plans include single category Leather, Fabric, Mattress, Case Good, and comprehensive protection programs - Gold-in-Home and Elite -- that protect several types of furniture under one plan. In 2000, Guardsman was acquired by The Valspar Corporation of Minneapolis, Minnesota. An important part of the business structure is Guardsman FurniturePro, a North American franchise organization that specializes in on-site repair and refinishing of residential and commercial furniture.
Guardsman is ranked 427 out of 1644 in Furniture and Decor category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Guardsman to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States