Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something covered by Guardsman and was told yes.Received notice from Guardsman today that my scratches are not covered and that it is clearly in my contract.
I looked at the contract I received with the purchase and it is not. They sent me a 4 page document (the one I received at purchase is 2 page) stating it is not covered.
This is not the 1st time I have had a Guardsman warranty that they have found a reason to NOT COVER my damage.Beware the protection plans are a complete waste of money!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Very dissatisfied
What I disliked
- Warranty is very limited
- Poor protection policy
- Failure to live up to warranty
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I would never buy an insurance from themThey denied a real claim, is a shame!See pictures for yourself..."
- "These AVI machines always eat my money and the food is disgusting. Just the other day one of my co-workers got a roast beef sandwich out of the rotating..."
- "Never heard anything. Never received any genie bras or refunds. Gave up. Live & learn. ..."
- "I purchased a Fitbit and not long after that the band was pulling apart, the company replaced it. I know have a second one and it is worse than..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."