1.1
Style and Design

Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something covered by Guardsman and was told yes.Received notice from Guardsman today that my scratches are not covered and that it is clearly in my contract.

I looked at the contract I received with the purchase and it is not. They sent me a 4 page document (the one I received at purchase is 2 page) stating it is not covered.

This is not the 1st time I have had a Guardsman warranty that they have found a reason to NOT COVER my damage.Beware the protection plans are a complete waste of money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very dissatisfied and stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty is very limited and poor protection policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of guardsman elite furniture protection plan. Guardsman needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guardsman elite furniture protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guardsman.

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments