Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something covered by Guardsman and was told yes.Received notice from Guardsman today that my scratches are not covered and that it is clearly in my contract.

Related: Guardsman - Ask for anyone other than Cherlynn

I looked at the contract I received with the purchase and it is not. They sent me a 4 page document (the one I received at purchase is 2 page) stating it is not covered.

This is not the 1st time I have had a Guardsman warranty that they have found a reason to NOT COVER my damage.Beware the protection plans are a complete waste of money!

Review about: Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan.

I liked: Very dissatisfied.

I didn't like: Warranty is very limited, Poor protection policy, Failure to live up to warranty.

1.1
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Guardsman?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.