Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something covered by Guardsman and was told yes.Received notice from Guardsman today that my scratches are not covered and that it is clearly in my contract.
I looked at the contract I received with the purchase and it is not. They sent me a 4 page document (the one I received at purchase is 2 page) stating it is not covered.
This is not the 1st time I have had a Guardsman warranty that they have found a reason to NOT COVER my damage.Beware the protection plans are a complete waste of money!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Very dissatisfied
What I disliked
- Warranty is very limited
- Poor protection policy
- Failure to live up to warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Me and my boyfriend road mega bus from Chicago to Texas for wedding. Had to change bus in Memphis it was the worst experience..."
- "I purchased a Fitbit and not long after that the band was pulling apart, the company replaced it. I know have a second one and it is worse than..."
- "We purchased Kraftmade cabinets fir our kitchen over 10 years ago and there has never been any discernible flaws ir problems. We have had many compliments on them over the..."