Whittier, North Carolina

We bought a sectional sofa from Haverty's two years ago. Some of the stitching has unraveled on the corner section in the seat.

We have the 5-year Gold Plan from Guardsman, so I submitted my claim to request repairs. The claim was denied, saying that this damage was not covered by the plan. I had a feeling that this was going to be the case when I submitted the claim form as the form asks questions in such a manner that you can tell they want to find reasons to be able to deny claims.

In the end, I will have to find someone local to repair our furniture...and I will never waste my money on a worthless Guardsman Plan again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of does not honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of guardsman protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Guardsman needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned guardsman protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Guardsman.

Comments