Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan RIP OFF
Do not fall for the sales pitch to buy the Guardsman Furniture Plan.They do NOT cover damages.
First, must call and submit claim over phone, then form mailed to home to complete, then mail back to Guardsman. This took several weeks. Then claim denied because of "unknown" type stain. Guardsman list every stain known to man, to get you to ***, however I was not exactly sure what had stained my furniture.
I was honest and got denied coverage. Do not cover "unknown" stains. Also made mistake and put incorrect date, but since I signed form, that was too bad.
Felt like I was in court.DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "I did some shopping and never had any problems . Orders arrived as described and well packed . The service is also excellent, the attendants are polite and respond as quickly..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."
- "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department..."
- "I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one. Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty. A young man came to my door wearing..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."