Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan RIP OFF
Do not fall for the sales pitch to buy the Guardsman Furniture Plan.They do NOT cover damages.
First, must call and submit claim over phone, then form mailed to home to complete, then mail back to Guardsman. This took several weeks. Then claim denied because of "unknown" type stain. Guardsman list every stain known to man, to get you to ***, however I was not exactly sure what had stained my furniture.
I was honest and got denied coverage. Do not cover "unknown" stains. Also made mistake and put incorrect date, but since I signed form, that was too bad.
Felt like I was in court.DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE..c32ee22 review #205391
You may also like
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "I needed money for my business to make it thorough the slow season so I was approached by some funding guys as they call themselves yes they work at a..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."