Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan RIP OFF
Do not fall for the sales pitch to buy the Guardsman Furniture Plan.They do NOT cover damages.
First, must call and submit claim over phone, then form mailed to home to complete, then mail back to Guardsman. This took several weeks. Then claim denied because of "unknown" type stain. Guardsman list every stain known to man, to get you to ***, however I was not exactly sure what had stained my furniture.
I was honest and got denied coverage. Do not cover "unknown" stains. Also made mistake and put incorrect date, but since I signed form, that was too bad.
Felt like I was in court.DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it. But it was an hour& a half Before..."
- "Sneaky overcharge. Doesn't know anything about that. I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which..."
- "Hi Purchased a 55" LED Full HD TV from Kogan online. It was a pre-sale so it took about a month to arrive. When it got here I was so excited..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."